Temporary Body Tattoo DirectionsHow To Apply:
- Cut out tattoo of choice and remove the transparent film.
- Place tattoo face down on skin.
- Wet the tattoo thoroughly with a sponge or towel.
- Wait for 30-60 seconds, gently remove the back paper. Lift corner slightly to see if tattoo is getting transferred. Slide paper gently aside if it is transferred well. Start from a corner, peel half way, and then finish with the opposite corner.
- Allow tattoo to dry. Make sure not to twist or stretch your skin until the tattoo has set (at least ten minutes).
Tattoos can last up to 7 days. This will depend on factors such as skin type, application area, and proper care.
1. Soak tattoo with olive oil or baby oil.
2. Wait for 10 seconds, then rub gently and repeatedly until removed.
Note: Not intended for children under 3 years.