Which shipping methods do we use?
All packages are shipped from our MA location by USPS.
International orders require 10 to 20 business days for delivery and vary by destination. We are trying to offer affordable shipping for international customers and we do not charge any premium or handling charge for this service outside of the USPS postage rates. If you don't see any USPS updates on the package after it left USA take the package Id to your local post office to inquire about its status.
If you prefer to track the package every step from USA to your door step you need to purchase a service with a tracking ID, such as USPS Express International.
- USPS First Class International: Delivery time is not guaranteed and tracking is limited.
- USPS Priority Mail International: This service is a reliable and less-expensive method to ship internationally. Transit times vary by location, but most packages delivered within 1-3 weeks.
- USPS Express Mail International: This service is a quick, reliable shipping method. Transit times vary by location, but most packages delivered within 4-6 business days. Tracking information is available.
Will I receive a Tracking ID?
As soon as your order is shipped, a tracking number is generated. We will provide you with this information via email.
Who pays the duties or VAT?
- You (the customer) are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
- We are not responsible for customs delays or stolen packages. Please note, various countries handle customs differently, some faster and some slower.
- International customs IDs are not tracking numbers, they confirm your package has been shipped and, with some exceptions, can be tracked on USPS website until it has reached the border.
What is the return policy for international customers?
Products may be returned within 55 days of the ship date.